Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"How Low Can You Go, Part 2"
5 Comments -

Hide Original Post

Collapse comments
There's some good discussion on an earlier post,How Low Can You Go?, that I wanted to bring to people's attention. Apparently Angelica Hernandez has the Republicans a little concerned. They'd rather have someone other than her run against their candidate in November.By the way, racist, sexist, and/or homophobic comments and vicious smears regarding a person's personal life do not add anything to otherwise intelligent discussion. These comments have been removed as fast as I could find them, but it just wasn't enough. Because of a few low class remarks we're having to go to a moderated blog. I appologize for any delay in posting your comments, but it's the only way we can keep the filth out.
posted by YaGottaLoveIt at 11:28 AM on Jan 24 2006


Jaime Kenedeño said...
Why did you remove my post?Everything I said this morning Suzie Luna Saldana said on KEYS radio.I said nothing that was wrong.
2:43 PM
valleycityboy said...
Good Job, this is a great Blog!Keep out the trash comments and keep up the informative post.
6:32 PM

Jaime Kenedeño said...
That was WATT Suzie Luna said this morning on KEYS Radio 1440.I would not ruin my credibility for such prevarication.I am not a liar.Everything I said was true.Suzie said she is supporting Fred Jimenez for his work ethic.She said she has listened to several complaints of the tactics used in Marisela Saldana's Court.And she went on to elaborate.There is court documentation of Marisela using racial slurs and demeaning disparaging rhetoric and even to poor defendants.
6:47 PM

Jaime Kenedeño said...
Can you specifically tell me WATT trash comment I made?
6:48 PM

CouldBeTrue said...
Jaime,YouGottaLoveIt sent you a personal email about your post.
7:15 PM

No comments: