Sunday, January 29, 2006

In reference to the Caller Times "Shamsie Contributes in Small Way to Candidate".

IMHO it would raise the standard! Shamsie cannot even look me in the eye not to mention answer or return my phone calls! I filed a motion that he ignored and now it is on the way to the 13th COA! He also promised the girls who worked for him before he was elected County Judge he would take them with him and Walter Bryan would replace Laura Garza Jimenez while acting like he was her ally! Shamsie also witnessed the $100K deal between Rene Rodriguez and Capelo! No Balls!

Shamsie should have directed me to the appropriate Court of Jurisdiction and he did not. So sould have Betty Jean Longoria as she is my precinct representative. She did not know.

With his office staff I say you gotta dance with who brings you.

And then the T Shirt given to Laura says it all. Remember he gave one to Cazalas? And now to Laura.

No comments: